Here we present a humorous hockey
look at life TOONS ON-ICE style!!!
SKATE TO PAGE ONE
Has corporate Sports America turned into a silly Marx Brothers routine with fans as the punch line!?! The hockey dictionary defines a real hockey fan as dedicated, loyal, honest, hardworking and credible to their beloved sport. Which is exactly why Bob Goodenow was fired and relocated as a Walmart Store Assistant Manager in Siberia.
Presenting the Top 10 reasons The NHL/NHLPA agreed to a new contract!
If Refs were shock rock stars would they spit mustard instead of blood on American Idol? Is the 2005 Jurassic Ref Tour traveling deaf, dumb and blind sponsored by White Castle and Hostess Snack Cakes? Do Refs perform anywhere but ice rinks and Six Flags?
Presenting the Top 10 reasons a Hockey Referee could never star on American Idol!
( Or anywhere for that matter )
Ever wonder why Hockey Moms make great super hero's? Is Wonder Women the ultimate ice girl? Could you picture mom saving dad from an evil villian concession stand? Coach Dad will tell you there's nothing more super hero than a Hockey Mom fighting the bad guy's before she picks up the kids from school and hits Walmart in her Red, White and Blue bustier and Daisy Duke shorts!
Presenting the Top 10 reasons Wonder Women would make a Super Hockey Mom!
"Lights, camera, action!"It's a turd! it's a plane! It's REF KONG! If you saw a giant prehistoric gorilla climbing the Empire State Building with a Referee in his hand, would you call the cops or blame it on the movie Sleepless in Seattle!?!
Presenting the Top 10 reasons to never cast a Ref in King Kong the Movie!
"Are you talkin' to me?"The only thing more exciting than visiting New York would be a wild 100 mph cab ride down Broadway while your crazy taxi driver is blowing a whistle for $6 per mile. All Hockey Grannies want to know, would a Ref still be as dangerous if he played Robert Deniro in Taxi Driver?
Presenting the Top 10 reasons Refs make bad taxi drivers
Let’s face it folks! If there’s a 2004-2005 NHL lock out, I’ll kill my TV before the ice melts!
Presenting our TOP 10 List of fun alternative things we can do if there's a 2004 NHL strike!
When a puck hits your eye like a big pumpkin pie, That’sa Hockey! When push comes to shove and Granny droves her gloves, That’sa Hockey! When a check busts the glass, and a Ref falls on his ass, That’sa Hockey! When a puck finds the net like a crackhead in a jet, That’sa Hockey! When the hot-dog mascots fight and the league all goes on strike, That’sa Hockey! Whoa dude, hot-dogs fighting? Who brought the mustard and relish?
We proudly present our Us vs Them Top 10 List of
Annoying Mascot Drum Role Please...
10. Who’s going to eat all those hot-dogs???
9. When hockey isn’t on you’ll have to explain to your kids Greed is a new rock band.
8. Illegal Immigrants will turn Arenas into low income goverment housing communities...
7. Your Playstation 2 will go on strike too...
6. Infomercials will replace instant replays...
5. Ice Girls will become Hooters Girls...
4. Canadians won’t have anything to do...
3. Golf courses will always be full...
2. The fans...
1. Elvis won’t be able to leave the building!!!
Like most Americans, it would more entertaining to see world terrorists hung
by their hockey sticks at half time during Monday Night football! Here
we present a TOP 10 List of things we could do with Saddam Hussein
and Osama Bin Loser during half-time!
Haji Drum Roll Please...
10. Bungee jump them off the empire state building...
9. Duck tape them to a net and let NY Firefighters rip slap shots at them...
8. The Hells Angels drag them across the country on ropes on CNN Live...
7. Desert them on an island with Charles Mansion ( New reality TV show on ABC )...
6. Do a drive by on their camels...
5. Cram a McDonald’s hot apple pie up their asses...
4. Sprinkle Anthrax in their Slurpee’s...
3. Fix them up with my ex-wife...
2. Give them sex changes and send them back to the Taliban...
1. Great White play Baghdad!!!
Is your funny bone tied to your hockey bone??? Is your 9 iron connected to
your TV remote? Can you dig an easy chair? Do you gasp for air just to lace
up your skates? Well...Chances are you might be an OLD TIMER ON ICE!!!
Presenting our ON-ICE TOP 10 List: Hint’s that your too old to play
Hockey! Max Drum Roll Please...
10. Your Senior Citizens League just cut you from the team...
9. Your kids use your Black Sabbath 8 track tapes for pucks...
8. It take’s you more than 4 hours to put your equipment on...
7. Your hockey equipment bag odors of muscle ointments and heart pills...
6. You can’t bend over to tie your skates...
5. Harry Potter bodychecked you and put you in the hospital...
4. It’s hard to skate backwards wearing adult diaper’s...
3. The ice rink scoreboard makes your hearing aid buzz...
2. Ozzy Osbourne can skate faster than you...
1. Your have blue hair!!!
Forgive us Father for we have sinned, the last youth tournament my kid slarfed twelve hot-dogs in net! Does communion at your house consist of skating and fighting??? Does your Granny sport a Holy Hockey Stick??? Church Hockey is now in session!!!
Presenting our Top 10 List of Reasons Hockey is a religious experience!
Have you ever gotten a ticket for driving your Zamboni too fast in a school zone?
Did Granny pass go and get tossed in jail for eating too many game hot-dogs?
Presenting The Top 10 List Looniest US Laws ON-ICE!
What's the secret to the art of a true Ref fart??? Love is the fart, of every Ref heart,
For when held in, does pain the host... But when released, pains goalies most!
If Refs remodeled your bathroom, they would install HBO and a popcorn machine!
Presenting the Top 10 Reasons to never let a Ref use your bathroom!
SKATE TO PAGE ONE
ORDER TOONS ON-ICE GEAR
Hockey Merchandise Headquarters
WHAT'S NEW ON-ICE ... FEATURE DEPT. ... TOONS ON-ICE HOCKEY LEAGUE
HOME ... PUCK TALES ... GRANNY'S HOCKEY RECIPES ... LINKS
CLIENTELE DEPT ... PHOTO GALLERY ... LIL' PUCKERS CLUB
ARTIST VAULT ... AFFILIATE PROGRAM ... TOONS ON-ICE FUNDRAISERS
FOR MORE INFO CONTACT: Michael Fischer at [email protected]
©1998-2006 Toons On Ice Hockey
Website Design & Maintenance by Tony Gerber at Space for Music Online
TOONS ON-ICE Hockey CEO-Artist-Creator Michael Fischer Image Copy right